“Having the one-on-one experience is the best part of the whole process”
At the St Maur cellar door, you will be warmly greeted by our enthusiastic cellar master and hostess with good-old-fashioned personalized services and hand-crafted wines. Set in a rustic vintage dairy farm, and with sweeping views, you’ll feel like you took a step back in time as you enjoy a relaxing wine tasting experience.
The cellar door offers you a selection of classic vinifera grapes ranging from traditional Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot to Chardonnay. At the cellar door, you get a taste of not only St Maur’s premium LOT 41 collection but also the Saint Series, a nod to the treasured animals at St Maur.
In our tasting room, you will not only experience fine wine and great conversation but also take a little bit of farm life with you, where you will experience our extremely welcoming estate dog, Siena!
You can also customise your Wine Club membership and secure the finest St Maur wines. Be the first to know about upcoming events, hear about new releases and find out what’s happening at St Maur! Sign up for our newsletter using the Subscribe field below.
We are happy to assist you in visiting wonderful restaurants, creating experiences with family through various activities in the Southern Highlands and selecting hotels that surround us. Once you’ve visited us, why not review St. Maur Wines on the Australian Good Food & Travel Guide website? Simply click here to let others know how much you enjoyed your visit and our wines.
Cellar Door Hours
Our Cellar Door is open seven days a week, from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Group tasting for groups of 6 guests or more by appointment only. Please call us to book.
You are welcome to make an appointment or general enquiry by calling 02 4883 4401 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID Safe Practices:
St Maur is committed to providing a safe venue and workplace for all our visitors and staff. The following COVID Safety Practices are included in our NSW Health COVIDSafe plan.
- Limiting the number of guests at our Cellar Door to ensure required social distancing requirements.
- Providing a Service NSW QR Code to keep a record of contact information when visiting St Maur and/or capture details for people without devices.
- Ensuring any guests or staff who are feeling unwell or showing common COVID symptoms, such as cough or fever, are refused entry or instructed to stay at home.
- Providing hand sanitiser for visitors and requiring staff to wash hands frequently.
- Adhering to an extensive cleaning routine, sanitising common areas frequently.
- Providing signage for COVID practices, such as hand sanitising, physical distancing and NSW Health posters for COVID awareness and safety.