Interested in joining our team?
If you are interested in working for St Maur, we’d like to hear from you. We have a small and dedicated team of staff that are passionate about our wines and brands.
From time to time, opportunities arise for new team members to join us in positions including on and off premise sales, cellar door sales and various hospitality positions. To register your interest, send your resume to email@example.com
St Maur is currently recruiting for the following position/s:
Cellar Door Assistant – Wine Club Oriented (Casual/PT)
We are currently employing for the role of casual (3 days a week) Cellar Door Assistant on site at Exeter in the Southern Highlands. Applicants need to be self-motivated and able to work autonomously, as part of our small dedicated team. You will need to have great attention to detail, show lateral thinking and take initiative, and demonstrate an entrepreneurial sales and marketing skills set.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Providing visitors an exceptional tasting room experience
- Day to day cellar door operations
- Wine sales and tastings to the general public
- Wine club sales and driving club membership
- Wine club events – organisation, hosting
- Social media marketing and website assistance
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in providing outstanding service
- Previous hospitality/events/sales experience
- Strong passion for wine, food and hospitality
- Current NSW drivers licence
- Current NSW R.S.A.
- Ability to work weekends and public holidays.
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Competence in technology/social media and point of sale systems
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a small business with energetic staff and a loyal base of customers who love our brand. Applicants should be able to start immediately.
Applicants must have a valid Australian work permit.
To apply, please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org