Interested in joining our team?
If you are interested in working for St Maur, we’d like to hear from you. We have a small and dedicated team of staff that are passionate about our wines and brands.
From time to time, opportunities arise for new team members to join us in positions including on and off premise sales, cellar door sales and various hospitality positions. To register your interest, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
St Maur is currently recruiting for the following position:
Cellar Door Manager
We are currently employing for the role of full time Cellar Door Manager on site at Exeter in the Southern Highlands. Applicants need to be self-motivated and able to work autonomously, as part of our small dedicated team. You will need to have great attention to detail, show lateral thinking and take initiative, and demonstrate an entrepreneurial sales and marketing skills set.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Providing visitors to our Cellar Door with an exceptional tasting room experience
- Management of day to day cellar door operations
- Wine sales and tastings to the general public
- Management of wine club sales driving membership
- Management & co-ordination of wine club events
- Management of inventory and sales reporting
- Digital and social media marketing and website management
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in providing outstanding service in a premium or luxury environment
- Ability to work effectively in a busy and challenging environment
- Previous hospitality/events/ sales experience
- Strong passion for wine, food and hospitality
- Experience in converting exceptional service into sales
- Current NSW drivers licence
- Current NSW R.S.A.
- Ability to work weekends and public holidays.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competence in technology/social media and point of sale systems
- A positive and energetic personality
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a small business with energetic staff and a loyal base of customers who love our brand. A competitive salary package is on offer and applicants should be able to start immediately. Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid Australian work permit.
To apply, please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via Seek; APPLY NOW ON SEEK.